This modern, 23-story hotel overlooks romantic streets form the 16th-18th century running along Amsterdam’s famous canals. Providing you with a sense of local colour even while you are in your room. Enjoy Japanese and international cuisine at one of the hotel's four restaurants awarded by Michelin, and then step out to enjoy the sights in the area, including art museums with works by Van Gogh and other masters.
- 2014/11/26 Yamazato Restuarant will temporarily be operated out of Le Camelia for lunch and dinner due to renovation from 5 January to 2 March, 2015.
Map / Access
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333, 1072 LH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- TEL 31-20-678-7111
- FAX 31-20-671-2344
Check in 14:00 / Check out 12:00
20 minutes by car from Schiphol International Airport.
10 minutes walk from Rai Station.
The hotel has its own spacious parking facilities. The parking fee is €4.00 per hour, hotel guests pay €35.00 per 24 hours. There are also two parking spots for touring cars.
• Number of Guest rooms : 300
• 23 aboveground floors 1 underground level
• Nagomi Spa
• Nagomi Health
• Indoor swimming pool
• Shiatsu massage
• Barber shop
• Executive Lounge
• 24 hours room service
• Guest Relations at your service
• Porter service
• Cash machine
• Electrical car charger points
• Telephone power charger
• Culinary center with wine room
• Business support
• Jetlag program
• Disabled room
• Boat jetty
• Bike rental
• Gift shop
• Smoking room
• Limousine service
• Shuttle service to Schiphol International Airport
Wired and wireless internet access available