The building is inspired by the Central Station of Amsterdam, which represents the Dutch Renaissance. Situated adjacent to Huis Ten Bosch, it also boats the area's only natural hot spring. The bakery Sailer, which has continued through four generations since its founding in Austria in 1913, is popular with the guests.
Map / Access
〒859-3295 Huis Ten Bosch-cho 10, Sasebo, Nagasaki 859-3295, JAPAN
- TEL 0956-58-7111
- FAX 0956-58-7159
Check in 15:00 / Check out 11:00
●Access: 15 minute drive from Sasebo Daito Interchange Nagasaki Expressway.
3 minute walk from JR Huis Ten Bosch Station.
100 minutes from JR Hakata Station. 90 minutes from JR Nagasaki Station.
50 minutes by express-bus from Nagasaki Airport.
Available 180 cars Please ask a charge.
・Number of Guest rooms : 320
・Structure: 12 floors, 1 basement level.
■ Non-smoking floor
5F, 6F, 8–11F Floor Number of Rooms
- Premium Designer's Twin （38㎡）
- Premium Park View Twin （28～39㎡）
- Premium Station View Forth （53～56㎡）
- Park View Twin （32～39㎡）
- Station View Twin （28㎡）
- Station View Semi Double （20㎡）
- Superior Park View Hollywood Twin （28～31㎡）
- Superior Park View Twin （32～39㎡）
- Superior Station View Twin
- Superior Station View Semi Double （20㎡）
- Junior Suite （65㎡）
- Crown Suite （75㎡）
- Royal Suite
- Hotel Amenities